Friday, August 27, 2010

Lillian a Big girl.


Lillian had to get bloodwork done today and she didnt even cry. I'm so proud of her. Her iron levels were low about 4months ago and the doctor want us to have her drink more milk and eat more veg. and fruit and vitamins. So we started her on vitamins because she drinks milk all day and loves fruits and she eats her veg. As long as her iron levels are normal then she wont be put on iron medication. So looking isnt going anywhere so far. I keep getting bite but haven't hooked one yet. I hope I can find something soon. Love being a stay at home mom but I want to work. Lil Steven picked me a flower yesterday its so pretty.

Lil Steven with the flower

The flower

He is so cute I love him so much.

This is Lillian with the flower she wanted a picture with the flower also. I love my family.
Steven(boyfriend) just got his tattoo finished last night. It looks good his cousin Jarrod did it. He is really good. He did my tattoo on my foot. So I jut thats it for now. Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment