Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stay at Home Mommy

Hi my name is Christina Tomlinson. I'm 22 years old and have 2 wonderful babies and a great boyfriend Steven C. Cason. Steven Lamar Cason and Lillian Rose Cason. They are my everything and I love them so much. But as much I as I love them I need to go back to work because they are driving me crazy. I have been out of work since Aug 2009 and have been looking ever since. Be on couple of interviews but none came through. Hoping something soon. Lillian just turned 2 July 24. Now I'm getting ready for my son 3rd Birthday. WOW cant believe he will be 3 in September its so crazy how fast they grow. Also in September its Steven and mine 6 years anniversary. I just cant believe that its been 6 years since we have been together. It just doesnt seem that long. Have a roommate now named Kellee that the kids just love. We also have a Kitten named Bella and yes just like off Twilight Saga. For all the Harry Potter fans the 7th movie part 1 comes out in November. Cant wait to go see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment