Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time goes by so Fast.....

I cant believe how fast the Holidays came and gone. Had a great Holiday season this year with my family and Steven's family. Steven finally got work. Thank God.... Steven and his sister Alicia started a business. It is a pressure washing business. They really haven't had any work yet. It is a new year so we can only pray that they get the business going. I'm still without work but I'm watching Steven's nephew for extra money. Which it is a blast for me and the kids love their cousin. So our roommate moved out thus month. Sad to her go but it is nice that Lil. Steven has his room back. So that is good. Lil. Steven has been potty training for about 3 months now and still hasn't caught on to it just yet. Lillian on the other hand is done with potty training. She went to my sister house for about 4 days and came back using the potty. It is great hoping that Lil. Steven will caught on with what his sister is doing. Well I guess that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment