Saturday, October 27, 2012

What a year.....2012

It all started 2weeks before Christmas 2011. Our teco got shut off because Steven didnt pay the bill with his last check. Instead he blow it. So for 2weeks we stayed with family. The kids and I stayed with my mom for the most part. Jan.2012 I left to go to Light House. Its a place for single moms and children. Still with Steven when I went in the program. As time passed I started to hate the place. I had to change everything. They were telling me how dress and no one tells me how to dress. We really didnt eat healthy. I really started to miss Steven. I started feeling like I made a mistake for leaving Steven. Will want a stupid girl I was....Turns out after only 3days Steven had slept with my supposed friend in our bed we shared for 7years. He didnt even have the courage to write me and tell me that he had cheated on me. I still took him back. STUPID... I didnt trust him at all. He was still seeing her and texting her and talking to her. So after a month March 20 I moved in with my friend and he moved in with her. Then in July I left my friends house and moved in with my mom. Steven and I are still friends we hang out and stuff. Then the worst day of my life July 26,2012 my Papa passed away with me by his side. That is and still a very hard thing for me. Through all that Steven was by side helping me through it. August 21st the kids started VPK. Which has been a great for them. Steven and Lillian have been doing really well in school. Still looking for a medical assistant job. Im working at bath and body works for now. Hoping to get on at Plant City High School as well. Well until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment