Saturday, October 27, 2012

Life as a Single Mother

No matter how hurt I was by Steven and what he has done.... I have to say Im loving be a single mom and a single person. Since I have been at my moms I have done alot that wouldnt have been able to being with Steven. The also are in 4H now. October 20th Lillian was in a cook off at the Hillsborough County Fair. She did really well she made burritos for the judges. She received a $10 gift card to Wal-Mart. The kids seem happier now. They are still wanting Daddy and Mommy back together.. It just brakes my heart. On to better things. Halloween is just around the corner. Lillian also has been invited to her first birthday party today. They get to dress up in their costume. Steven is going to be a fireman and Lillian is going to be Belle. She cant wait.... It should be fun.Well until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment